Rashida Jones

« Older   Newer »

1. .Sweety;

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Rashida Jones on fake dating Garrett
    At least you’ve been falsely linked to handsome men. There’s that.

By the way, the last fake boyfriend I had was 26. Like, cougar town!

It was Garrett Hedlund, right?
    Right, Garrett Hedlund, who’s also my friend. I can call him and we can laugh about it, but also, I look awesome. [Laughs.]

You posed with him on the cover of Vanity Fair’s annual “Hollywood” issue. What was it like to be asked to do that?
    It’s pretty much one of the very few things that I’ve aspired toward my whole professional career, so I was pretty shocked and excited and overwhelmed. The best thing was that most of the people on that cover have been working forever, so there was no attitude, no “I’m the next big thing.” Everybody was just a working actor who was happy to be there. But it was cool. I was flanked by two hot dudes [Hedlund and Andrew Garfield].

Da quest'intervista che ha rilasciato si può capire che non stanno insieme come invece si pensava =) Beh, meglio così dai, lei non è poi così tanto bella!

2. claudia_s86

User deleted

beh speravo proprio x lui che non fosse vero, sta tizia non mi piace x niente...

3. claudia_s86

User deleted

ho rivisto "the social network" e mi sono resa conto che c'è questa tizia!! la prima volta che l' avevo visto non me ne ero resa conto...
    ecco xkè Garrett dice che il film gli è piaciuto tanto...XD no vabbè spero proprio non sia x quello XD

4. .Sweety;

User deleted

Oddio se a Garrett piace lei facciamogli un bel paio di occhiali da vista per regalo... XD
    Mica per niente, ma non è di certo Miss America lol.

5. claudia_s86

User deleted

esatto...nel film non è così cessa come in altre occasioni, penso l' abbiano tirata insieme un po' meglio, coperto le rughe, ecc...XD cmq...resta una vecchia x lui!!

4 replies since 8/3/2011, 23:25   110 views