ciaaao (:

« Older   Newer »

1. ‚sam.

User deleted

-- hello everyone (:
    i'm sam, 20 years old and i'm originally from losangeles. (my family comes from there.) - do not speak italian, sadly >.<.
    i am a fan of garrett hedlund since six years now. useless information but, i study english and philosophy @telaviv uni. in israel.

i make graphics as a hoppy of mine (:
    good to see you all.

Edited by -sirens. - 16/2/2011, 16:18

2. » Sweety ~

User deleted

Hi Sam! Welcome in the forum, I'm Ilaria! Thanks again for the gif =) Don't worry, here we speak some English ^^ You're from LA? Wow, I love that city, i would go there >.< I'd like to make the university, but still must pass some years xD

3. ‚sam.

User deleted

oh, thank you very much (: and no problem, i'm happy to make it. yes i am (: i love it too, and i miss it so much! university is keeping me away xd. you sure will enjoy it when you make it there <3.

4. bleedinglove`

User deleted

Oh wow, you are the first english user that we have here! *_*
    You are sooo welcome! Nice to meet you Sam, i'm Valentina ;D
    Oh my gosh! You live in LA? wow! i'm so happy for you :-) I also would to go in you city, it seems very beautiful *_* but, unfortunately, also for me must pass some years before I can come there ;D
    I'm so pleasantly amazed that you have choose to go in a university in Israel, when you have some places like New York, Manhattan, and of course Los Angeles near you x) But i really appreciate your choise, you have been very "courageous ", compliments! :)
    Oh, and no problem if you can't talk in italian, we can speak some english too (= But I hope that you can understand at big lines the sense of our talks in the other topics; but if you don't understand you can peacefully say it and one of us will translate for you ;-)
    thank you again for join us and i hope that our forum likes you ;D
    xoxo

P.s. Sorry if you don't understand all that i've written, but i'm not very good in english ^-^" xD

5. ‚sam.

User deleted

wow, really? that's so cool (: nice to meet you valentina <-- that is a very pretty name.
    i really hope you would get to visit it someday, it is very nice. lots of wonderful people, you would enjoy yourself in losanegels (:
    oh, wow. thank you! it warms my heart a little to know that ♥ it was not a very easy choice to make! haha.

oh that is fine. i use a translator for now, but if something is not clear, i will ask, thank you so much.
    you are all very sweet and im enjoying it already (:

6. » Sweety ~

User deleted

You're very lucky, living in the city of Garrett XD He will in LA for his birthday <3

7. ‚sam.

User deleted

Ahah, not so lucky xD I have about three years left for me in here in Israel so I can go back home! Oh, he willll? That is so great, I thought he would be filming in Argentina!

8. » Sweety ~

User deleted

Yes yes but in Argentina have finished, now they are in New Orleans, I read that will end in time for his birthday^-^ And then starts again the work XD

9. ‚sam.

User deleted

Wow, he is going to be so exhausted, I doubt he would want to do anything in his birthday xD Poor guy.

10. » Sweety ~

User deleted

if I were him I would spend my birthday to sleep XD but maybe I'm to lazy >.< lui si deve divertire, niente riposo! :lol:

11. ‚sam.

User deleted

Honestly, If I were him, I would do the same xD Sleep is fun, well. Kinda, Ha ha. (:

12. claudia_s86

User deleted

Hi!! Welcome!! I understand english but I can't write it or speak it very well...so...Welcome!! XD

13. ‚sam.

User deleted

xD Your English sounds pretty well so far, and thank you very much (:

12 replies since 22/8/2010, 23:30   144 views